Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Farming Heritage Memory Book

As I reminisce and compile my memories of a childhood on the farm, I consider how I'll put this together for future generations of my family.  Since I come from a farming heritage of parents, grandparents and great grandparents who grew up on farms and eeked a living from the land, I want my daugthter, grandchildren and future generations to know from whence they came.  This is their heritage, too.

Eventually I'd like to compile these blog posts and other memories, along with photos, into a Farming Heritage Memory Book for my descendants and those of my sister and brothers.  Perhaps others will enjoy reading about them, too....to reminisce about their heritage or just to learn about earlier life in our country.

Are you starting to write down your farming memories?  Or keep a journal or blog if you're currently farming?

No comments:

Post a Comment